Friday, August 8, 2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT - PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE 08/08/2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

by Rev. Janet Ethridge

August 8, 2014

I absolutely love the Book of Psalms.  When I can't think of the right words or what to say or how to pray or just need encouragement and spiritual lifting up - I go to the Psalms.  I encourage you to try it - there's a verse to fit whatever you need to pray about - struggles, battles, sadness, or if you just want to praise Him and give thanks.  There really is a Word for your every need.

PRECIOUS LORD, TODAY I GIVE YOU THANKS AND PRAISE FOR BEING THERE FOR ME EVERY TIME I NEED IT.  I MAY NOT REALIZE IT AT THE TIME, BUT I KNOW DEEP DOWN IN MY SOUL THAT YOU ARE THERE AND WORKING THINGS OUT FOR WHAT'S BEST FOR ME.  TODAY, I LIFT MY SOUL TO YOU.  IN YOU, I TRUST.  I AM NOT ASHAMED. FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS AND DELIVER ME FROM ALL EVIL.  IN THY HOLY NAME I PRAY, AMEN. 


Psalm 25:1-3New King James Version (NKJV)

A Plea for Deliverance and Forgiveness

A Psalm of David.

25 To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment