Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT - Thankful God is... 09/16/2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

by Rev. Janet M. Ethridge

September 16, 2014

I AM THANKFUL GOD IS...

Instead of TGIF (although we are all thankful for that - LOL), how about trying something different...like focusing on being thankful for what our God is - think of something each day that starts with the first letter of the day of the week...
This week....I am THANKFUL GOD IS...
MONDAY - I am Thankful God is Majestic!
TUESDAY - I am Thankful God is Terrific!
WEDNESDAY - I am Thankful God is Wonderful!
THURSDAY - I am Thankful God is Thoughtful!
FRIDAY - I am Thankful God is Fabulous!

AMEN TO THAT - HAVE A BLESSED WEEK BEING THANKFUL FOR WHAT OUR GOD IS - DON'T FOCUS ON THE BAD - GOD CAN GET YOU THROUGH ANYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment