Thursday, August 7, 2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT - JESUS IS MY STRENGTH! 08/08/2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

By Rev. Janet M. Ethridge

August 8, 2014 

JESUS IS MY STRENGTH!

Sometimes, do you feel so weak (or emotionally drained), like you can't take anymore?  Yeah, me too.  But that's when we need to lean on GOD the most.  Our Lord wants to be the One you come to when you are having problems.  Our Heavenly Father is your father and He loves You.  You are His child.  And like a parent, He wants you to trust Him and be able to turn to Him when you need Him.  You were created on purpose with a purpose.

Don't just turn to God in the times of trouble - praise Him when things are good, and run to Him when things are not so good.

MOST HEAVENLY AND HOLY FATHER IN HEAVEN, YOU ARE HOLY.  YOU ARE GOD.  YOU ARE MY CREATOR AND I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU FOR MY FATHER.  IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I COME TO YOU GIVING YOU ALL OF MY BURDENS AND CARES TODAY.  AND I ALSO GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY FOR ALL THE GOOD IN MY LIFE.  WITHOUT YOU, I AM NOTHING.  WITH YOU, I AM EVERYTHING!  AMEN.    


Psalm 18:2New King James Version (NKJV)

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment