Monday, August 11, 2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT - LET GOD FIGHT YOUR BATTLES 08/11/2014

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

by Rev. Janet Ethridge

August 11, 2014

LET GOD FIGHT YOUR BATTLES!

Battles come and go - and we win some - lose some.  Do you feel like you are fighting your battles today alone?  Or, that you just can't "take it anymore" or just want to give up?  Yeah, sometimes me too.

No matter what you are facing today - myself included - always know in your soul that your Lord God is there to fight on our behalf - all you have to do is ask - He and His mighty host of Holy Angels are ready and willing to fight for you today.  Just pray and give it to God - after all, He is much stronger than we are, don't you think?

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY - MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH - AND OF ALL THINGS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE - I GIVE ALL OF MY BATTLES TO YOU TODAY - DAYS LIKE TODAY - I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO TAKE IT - I DON'T FEEL STRONG ENOUGH ON MY OWN - IT'S JUST TOO MUCH - I NEED YOUR HELP - I NEED YOUR LOVING ARMS AROUND ME TO COMFORT ME AND GUIDE ME - BLESSED SAVIOR - PLEASE BE MY ROCK AND MY SHIELD AGAINST MY ENEMIES - THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM MY SINS.  IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.  AMEN. 


Psalm 24:7-9New King James Version (NKJV)

Lift up your heads, O you gates!
And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O you gates!
Lift up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment