Friday, January 14, 2011

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT - January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

WOW! When GOD works - HE works! Amen to that! Ever have something work out at the last minute? Ever wonder how things can work out so perfectly at just the right time with just the right circumstances after so much doubt and worry? Well, that's how our GOD works. When you put GOD first in your life - when you make GOD head of your household - you cannot help but see HIS mighty hand at work - especially when hard times hit.

HE knows the right time, the right place, the right people. And, we should never forget to thank HIM and give HIM all the glory and praise for answering our prayers. Sometimes the answer is "no" or "not now" or "later" - but when it is a "yes" - you can bet that GOD will provide in ways that can only be from HIM. What goes around comes around - and when GOD comes around - LOOK OUT for something wonderful - the light at the end of HIS tunnel is HEAVEN!

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, LORD, hear my prayer. I can't thank You enough, LORD, for being by my side, for helping me through the tough times that I am facing right now. I am sure there are others in the same situation as myself, or even worse. Today, I lift up all those who are heavy-laden and troubled to You, Lord. I am Your humble servant, and as for me and MY house - I shall forever serve the LORD! Amen.

JOSHUA 24:14-16 (NKJV)
14 “Now therefore, fear the LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the LORD! 15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

PSALM 4:1 (NIV)
1 Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:10-11 (NIV)
10 He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,
11 as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment