Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011 - DAILY PRAYER - DEVOTIONAL

January 11, 2011

God has put on my heart to focus on "prayer" - especially with so many people having needs, trials and tribulations. I, myself, am going through some tough times - but one thing that the devil CANNOT do - and that is, he CANNOT take my soul - we have to give it to him - and I am not going to do that - just like JOB, we shall all have troubles - but when we turn to GOD, we become the victor because GOD ALWAYS WINS! AMEN! HALLELUJAH! THANK YOU JESUS! PRAISE BE TO THE ONE TRUE GOD WHO LIVES AND REIGNS FOREVER AND EVER!

Lift everything up to God in prayer!

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, dear LORD, hear my prayer. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me from my sins. I humbly ask You to put a hedge of protection of Holy Angels around me, my family and my friends, and all those who read this prayer. I lift up all needs to You, Lord, for all who are hurting, lost, feel abandoned, in pain, for all that is known and unknown. Your boundless mercy and love is enough to save the whole world, and I put my complete trust and faith in You. Today, I am yours, Your humble servant, Lord. Fill me with Your presence and keep me away from all that is evil. AMEN.

PSALM 28:1-2
1 To you, LORD, I call; you are my Rock, do not turn a deaf ear to me.
For if you remain silent, I will be like those who go down to the pit.
2 Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.

MATTHEW 5:6-8 (NIV)
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,for they will see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment