Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 7, 2011 - DAILY PRAYER - DEVOTIONAL

January 7, 2011

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, dear Lord, hear my prayer.

My precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, thank you for this beautiful day, I give you all the praise and glory for all that YOU have made.  Thank You for providing for all of my needs today.  I have a place to live, a warm bed to sleep in, food to eat, clothes on my back, and a good job.  That's more than most people have in this world.  Help me to be selfless and humble before You - remembering that there is always someone less fortuntate than I am, and someone who needs more than I do.  Give me a generous and compassionate heart and the desire to do something nice for someone else.  AMEN.  


PSALM 25:8-10 (NIV)8 Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. 9 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. 10 All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demands of his covenant.

EPHESIANS 4:2-3 (NIV)

2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment