Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011 - DAILY PRAYER - DEVOTIONAL

January 10, 2011

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, LORD, hear my prayer. Precious Savior, my wonderful Lord and my God, I love You with all that I am. You know the depths of my being. You know all of my needs and I trust in You that You will provide for me and my family. I thank You for Your eternal mercy and grace. I love You with all of my heart and soul. Please keep me focused on You today, Lord, and not the things of this world. Keep my mind on Your commands and Your Holy Word. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, my strength and my redeemer. AMEN.

PSALM 51:10-12 (NIV)
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

MATTHEW 28:18-20 (NIV)
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

1 CORINTHIANS 6:18-20 (NIV)
18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment