Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011 - DAILY PRAYER - DEVOTIONAL

January 9, 2011

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, precious Lord, hear my prayer. Thank You, my Heavenly Father, for Your wonderful blessings. Thank You for Your mighty works. Thank You for all that You have made and for making me, Your child. Thank You for providing a way for all of Your children to live in eternity with You forever through Jesus Christ, Your only begotten Son. Today I lift up my family, friends, and all those who read this - that You will answer all of our prayers, and put a hedge of protection of Holy Angels around all of us. For those who are hurting, give them comfort, Lord. For all those who are lost and feel alone, fill them with your undying Love. For all those who are suffering in ways that only You can understand, heal them Lord and give them Peace. In JESUS' HOLY NAME I PRAY. AMEN.

JOB 30:15-17 (NIV)
15 Terrors overwhelm me; my dignity is driven away as by the wind, my safety vanishes like a cloud.
16 “And now my life ebbs away; days of suffering grip me.
17 Night pierces my bones; my gnawing pains never rest.

PSALM 119:49-50 (NIV)
49 Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope.
50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

ROMANS 5:2-4 (NIV)
2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[a] boast in the hope of the glory of God.
3 Not only so, but we[b] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment