Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 4, 2011 - DAILY PRAYER - DEVOTIONAL

January 4, 2011

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, dear Lord, hear my prayer.

My precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, thank you for this beautiful day, I give you all the praise and glory for all that YOU have made.  Thank you for the gift of Life - the blessings You have given me - my children and family and friends - my home and for providing all of my needs.  Today, I hand everything over to You to handle.  I know You can do a much better job than me.  Help me to let go of the past and move on to the future.  In Your Holy Name I pray, AMEN.

PSALM 9:9-11 (NIV)
9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

2 THESSALONIANS 3:1-5 (NIV)
1 As for other matters, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you.
2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith.
3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command.
5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment